What is a business analysis?
A business analysis identifies business needs, opportunities and problems, and then determines the right solutions. A business analysis touches all organizational levels: operational, tactical and strategical.
CFS offers to conduct any business analysis that might be needed. Based on 12+ years of international experience in accountancy, banking and oil industry, we are your partner for advice on operational, tactical and strategic level.
Feel free to contact us without any obligation.
How do we conduct a Business Analysis?
- Together we map the business needs and requirements
- We analyze the organization needs and prepare the improvements of the organizational processes
- Specifying, prioritizing, verifying and validating functional wishes and requirements and translating them into efficient solutions
- We identify risks, bottlenecks and deviations, and advise how to improve them
But a business analysis can also be more than just analyzing process, for example:
- Draft analytical reports in Excel
- Monitor and manage conditions during projects
- Drafting a business case of the proposed solution
- Acting as a sounding board for the business or project team members
- Guiding and coordinating analyzes for planned changes and developments within an organization
- Support and train users within to interpret and analyze relevant reports with regard to various projects